This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why don't celebrities answer me on Twitter?
04-27-2014, 11:01 PM
Why don't celebrities answer me on Twitter?
I'm a huge Ant and Dec fan, and I tweet them lots, but not once have I had a response! Any tips on how to get a response, even a retweet or a favourite!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:10 PM

I tried the same than realized that most of the celebrities handover their twitter accounts to the manager to post updates but thay cant answer you just bcuz their manager dont hve authority of it.

Ads

04-27-2014, 11:19 PM

You have to keep in mind they have thousands of people tweeting every minute. They can't respond to every single tweet they get. They will only reply to the ones that grab their attention.
04-27-2014, 11:21 PM

They have over 3 million followers! Of course their not going to reply back to you! It takes a lot of time and you have to tweet when their on! My favourite band, their members have only 600K followers, but I STILL can't get noticed! Common misconception about Twitter, it's easy to get celebrities to notice you, reality HECK NO! This account probably gets hundreds or thousands of mentions a day, of course their not going to notice everyone. So if you really want to get noticed tweet them when their on! So get tweet notifications for them so you know when they tweet and then start spamming them! Also don't get them to notice you, most of the time that NEVER works! You have to tweet them something interesting or like a question!