This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what is future in seo?
04-27-2014, 11:02 PM
what is future in seo?
HI...
I have completed my graduation and want to make a carrier in IT field...well I heard a lot about SEO (Search engine optimization)
but really not able to find much more abot SEO as a career.... well as I m from chandigarh, India...Is it is the better decision to change the career in the age of 25-28 when some Buddy's planing for their marriage ?
n how much i earn if i select seo field seriously...Please need ur suggestion....thanks in advance for the suggestion and the time for ur help.....

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:04 PM

There is a great earning in SEO you can see now a days many peoples buy the product online from the websites and every day millions of websites are launching in Google and other major search engines and all wants to sales their product and services to the customers or clients and seo help them to do so.Every field may be suffer one time but SEO will never suffer. reply me to know more

Ads

04-27-2014, 11:09 PM

Hi,
Dear,I am also from India.I have completed my B.tech after that,I have choose this field.Search Engine Optimization is a very small part of " Internet Marketing ".It is newly started in india...
But now it is start very large scale.If you have a good knowledge in " Internet marketing ".
Then company pay you a handsome salary package's.It is totally depend upon your learning skill.
There are so many field in Internet Marketing like : Off page optimization services, Social Media optimization services, Search engine marketing services, Digital Marketing ETC.......