This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I stay her friend or never talk to her again...?
04-27-2014, 11:08 PM
Do I stay her friend or never talk to her again...?
Okay. So some background on this story. Me and this girl "Sarah" have been bestfriends since we were two years old. We dance together at a studio now for 14 years. A new girl Tara came to our studio this year and She sometimes lies and tells her mom she's sleeping at my house but she really sleeps at her boyfriends.

So here's the issue:
Other than me Sarah and Tara there is three other girls on the senior team at dance. Sarah does a lot of stuff to annoy us and she tries to turn us all against each other. Sarah picked a basketball game over coming to dance, a week before competition so we were all pissed. We texted her in a group message saying basically saying how she never comes anymore (she never does) and how we don't want to look bad on stage. Anyway, she basically flipped out on us and said a lot of rude things and actually messages taras mom on Facebook saying how she's been lying and sleeping at her boyfriends. She screwed Tara over and said rude things to us.What do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:14 PM

That is a horrible and nasty thing to do. She shouldn&#x27;t of said about your friend Tara, it had nothing to do with her so maybe possibly try to tell her that but not in a horrible rude way? Just be honest and say &quot;Sarah, you&#x27;ve been hurting us all lately and you&#x27;ve changed. You have been my best friend for years now but you grassing on Tara wasn&#x27;t nice. We hate looking bad at dancing so could you decide what you&#x27;re gonna do? Keep dancing or just quit?&quot;

I personally think you should stay friends with Sarah because you&#x27;ve known each other forever. See how things go, if they get worse then maybe distance yourself from her but still keep her as a friend.

Ads

04-27-2014, 11:22 PM

It sounds like Sarah is not being a very good friend to you, nor a very responsible member of your dance team. If she is not showing up for practice then I suggest you guys kick her out of the dance team as she is only hurting your chances of performing well at competition. As for your friendship, tell her that what she did was mean and really crossed a line. Tell her if she wants to keep your friendship she has to change and start treating you better. Otherwise it may be time to distance yourself from her, as it sounds like she is only bringing chaos to your life.
04-27-2014, 11:32 PM

each and every one of you handle the situation extremely poorly... both of u are in the wrong... she made a commitment to the team and didn't follow through. HOWEVER if she made a commitment to the basketball team then she is allowed to make a choice between basketball and dance! you are allowed to express your concerns but you can't attack her for choosing basketball over dance... its her life.
04-27-2014, 11:36 PM

When your a teenager there&#x27;s always going to be drama with friends , I suggest taking some time off from being her friend , but don&#x27;t go out of your way to pretend like u dislike her. Just don&#x27;t start conversations, or approach her then if she makes an effort to come back to u say how u don&#x27;t want anymore drama, however u would like to be friends again. If u want her as a friend and she wants u as a friend then it will happen but maybe not straight away, she might just be ging through a difficult phase.
04-27-2014, 11:44 PM

You should be mad at her but don't never talk to her again, if she apologizes to you then you can talk to her properly about it but if she doesn't then just leave it because she will be the one losing friends, not you.