This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have been seeing pictures on FB of wounded children or children with serious illnesses? someone will post a?
04-27-2014, 11:09 PM
I have been seeing pictures on FB of wounded children or children with serious illnesses? someone will post a?
I have been seeing pictures on FB of wounded children or children with serious illnesses?
someone will post a CLEAR pic of a child that is in bad shape and it looks like the pic was from a hospital...the source of the pic always come from some sort of "page", not a real person... and it is shared thousands of times...request is for prayers..Anyway..is this A HOAX? PICS seen kinda over the top....wondering if its all a hoax and whats the point if it is?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:18 PM

Yes, there are scads of these sick kid chain letter hoaxes on FB, and in some cases, the pictures are real enough, but they are not as the hoax describes. For example, one chain about child abuse leads people to believe the accompanying picture is of an abused child, when it was actually of a child injured in a dog attack. another one is of an ill baby, but is outdated with the actual child having recovered years ago, or passed on. Another hoax rips off a picture of a child who got hurt by another in her nursery school. The hoaxers just go around, looking for pictures of injured or ill children to use in chain letter hoaxes they make up about them. Talk about twisted sick.

You may want to read this article, it is about all kinds of chain letters but gets into the subject of this kind of sick hoax a way down the page.

Why Smash Chain Letters? The Mission
http://chainsmashers.mixxt.com/networks/...%20Mission

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply