This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what natural styles should i do?
04-27-2014, 11:17 PM
what natural styles should i do?
hey! I been working out out lately and I decided to go natural! my natural flat iron cant take a sweat! its like an afro after I get done with my workout haha. but now my hair is in a natural Mohawk where my sides are braided and and my hair on top is curled with foam and rods. so this last me 3 weeks or more, because I get my hair done every 3 weeks. so what hairstyles would last in those 3 weeks would allow me to workout sweat and still look good with not all that puffiness?Smile please and thank you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:23 PM

hi . ok so look up naptural85 . you can also look at my instagram for help. also @tayhen123... to get your hair healthy again instead of frying it with a flat iron ... Haha... only wash your hair every month. co-wash in between (wash with conditioner. you don't need the bubbles to clean your hair. shampoo strips all of the oils that we need in our hair because it naturally dry) , do deep conditioners and pre-poos often (look it up). DO NOT use any heat. spray your hair with water everyday... no matter what hairstyle. drink lots of water. for hairstyles look up twist outs , bantu knots, braid outs, flat twist ,etc. (all of this is on my instagram and on naptural85 's YouTube page. hope this helps ... btw I have been natural since last year and my hair has grown about 5 inches. I have 4c/ 4b hair so I suggest you do some research on your hair type to find different styles. also one cream that I have mixed together is Nivea lotion, conditioner, liquid leave in conditioner, and vitamin e(vitamin e and biotin promote hair growth also). this works as a defining cream. Or something to slick your hair down. Hope this helps Smile.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply