This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is wrong with me?? Why can't I ask her out?
04-27-2014, 11:20 PM
What is wrong with me?? Why can't I ask her out?
Hey it's the same girl from my last two questions and I dnt know I just can't ask her out or tell her I like her. Last week we were talking and she told me that shes comfortable with herself now ever since we started talking and thanks for making her feel beautiful. Shes asked me who I liked and I kept saying I dnt want to talk about(the bitch from inside me came out) and i think she has a hint that I like her cause I subtweet her. And dropped small hints and she said "maybe this girl likes you, maybe shes scared to tell you, maybe just maybe she wants to be with you as much as you want to be with her? What if shes scared? What if she already stopped talking to the guy she liked before cause things wouldn't work out, cause they wouldn't. Why are you so sensitive about the subject I dnt get it" then I just said I can't and I think I ruined my chances. Now I'm talking to her and I think I sound like a little bitch. She asked me again today on twitter and I said I can't. I'm messaging her first now, but before she used to always message me first. Did I miss my chance and get friend zoned. What should I really want to be with her but I think I've told her too much and thinks of me AS a punk bitch. Please help me I need it.

Thank you in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:21 PM

Ok, can you please find the inner courage to open up and tell her that you like her?? Do not think about the outcome! Just tell her openly and honestly! It sounds like she knows that you like her already but she is waiting for you to make the first move to tell her! If you like her, tell her!! Smile and, tell her in person if you are able to, but, if you must twitter, text, etc. tell her that way! Just say it! Because all the chatter about vague people, etc. is too much confusion! Please tell her that you like her! Keep it simple!! Smile

Good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply