This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My hosting vendor forcing me to increase hosting fee?
04-27-2014, 11:23 PM
My hosting vendor forcing me to increase hosting fee?
Hello, I running a website named http://www.iseostats.com/toptenstuff.co.in . so they are going to increase monthly hosting charge as I am using server resources very much . but the picture is totally opposite of it .I do not earn any single penny from it. What I have to do.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:30 PM

Hello

Think about this: Lets say Twitter, or Facebook was your website, and you never earned a penny. YOU WILL GO BROKE.

If your server uses more resources, than what is has, then your web hosting company should shut down your server. It's new news to me that a web hosting company charges you more money, for you using more resources without first getting your consent. If you accepted what the web hosting company has done, for you, then this is your problem to deal with.

You would have to acquire better resources, for your server, or shut it down.

You can tell your web hosting company you don't want to pay more money, then they will have the right to shut down your server because too many connections are being made to your server, and the connections to your server are using too much of your server's resources, or you would have to stop all connections being made to your server to figure out how you will deal with all of the connections being made to your server.

You have to think about what you want, and make sure you make good choices.

Regarding your hosting fee, your math seems to be wrong. $28.00 per month does not equal to $ 15,120.00 per year. $28.00 per month equals to $336.00 per year.

28 x 12 = 336

You MUST know how much you are paying, for your server. If you are not responsible, for setting up your web hosting account, then you MUST contact whoever is responsible, for making your web hosting account.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply