This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How many viewers do I need to put ads on my website?
04-27-2014, 11:31 PM
How many viewers do I need to put ads on my website?
I have a Tumblr blog and i get about 50 views on my blog daily. Is that enough to put adds on my blog through Adsense?
My blog is http://classy-mofo.tumblr.com

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:37 PM

I think the number of views really does not matter. The conversion rate is what matters most. You can have around 50 page views from well targeted audience in a day and if only 20 of them click on your ads, you can make some good money. On the other hand, you can have like 500 page view coming from untargeted and only make a few cents in a day.

The point here is to look for traffic that converts well.

Ads

04-27-2014, 11:42 PM

Hi Sushi,

The number of views is not an issue in putting Google Adsense on your website. Once you have a good amount of content (for one of my websites, I had 5 articles and got approved) you can create a Google Adsense account and submit your website for Google to review. Once Google crawled your page and determined that you have a good amount of content, they will send you an email to create your ads.

What the number of views you get daily does for is earning more money. Having more views mean that you have more chances of someone clicking on the ad which mean you have higher chance to earn more money.

But overall, # of views is not somethign that determines whether you can add ads to your site or not.