This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are the best article writing services?
04-27-2014, 11:32 PM
What are the best article writing services?
Want to use articles for SEO, what are the best article submitting services online? What are the cheapest? What are the best article submission providers (no software or bots, I don't like those) I am using http://www.articler.com to submit my own articles but I think I need more sites to maximize my revenues.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:41 PM

More of the pros seem to recommend just submitting to a few of the biggest article directories, some of these want original un-spun content, so part of your strategy is the order of submissions, getting approved by those requiring exclusivity before submitting to the lesser sites, writing quality content that webmasters actually want to reprint may be most important.

A couple of article writing brokers I have heard of: iwriter.com and TextBroker.com

The serious semi-automation tool is SEnukeX, probably too much for the owner of a single site, it speeds several link getting processes.

Ads

04-27-2014, 11:49 PM

You should knock classy article writing professionals, they do write and submit the articles in multiple article directories, publication platforms, WEB 2 properties etc.
04-27-2014, 11:56 PM

Ezine Articles are the best from the ones I have tried. You can also Google and see other people's reviews. Hal Smith
Consultant - URLdreamer
04-28-2014, 12:03 AM

I know of a great article writing service that will submit to ezine for you. Its included in their price. I know they can cover a variety of topics and I think they are a platinum author on there too.
04-28-2014, 12:07 AM

Article is one of the greatest tools for SEO. Close to 500 article directories are also available on the web.
I don’t know the cheapest but try http://africanissue.wordpress.com if you could find one that suits your needs, it has a list of the submitting