This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Old friend blocked me on Facebook we share the same friends and I need advice?
04-27-2014, 11:39 PM
Old friend blocked me on Facebook we share the same friends and I need advice?
A guy and I were close mates and he moved school and we became distant I dont really speak to him i just write on his wall on his birthday. On my birthday he wished me a happy birthday and then a week later he blocked me on Facebook, I don't really care about him blocking me since I don't even message to him at all. We used to be close and we share mutual friends and this question always pops up. "Have you been talking to that guy" or " Have you met up with that guy" and I always say no, and they'll say "why not?". What should i say? tell them that he blocked me? or keep on saying I don't know. keep in mind that my friends still talk to him. I really don't want to tell my friends that he blocked me because they'll try to make us reconcile when I know he wouldn't want to. block=get out of my life. I shall reward best answer to whoever gives me a good line? or advice Smile

TL;DR friend moved school and we became distant and he blocked me. Friends asked about him. wat do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:45 PM

You're reaching. You just say he unfriended you because you lost contact with each other. It's no big deal.

And as for them trying to make the two of you be friends again - first of all, why would they do that? The relationship between the two of you is NONE of their business. You can say that. Don't be afraid to. You are well within your rights to tell them - nicely, but firmly - to back off and leave it be. You should do so if they try to make things a certain way between you.

Ads

04-27-2014, 11:54 PM

Be honest and say you aren't talking. The problem today is people get really caught up in social media when it really doesn't matter. You said you didn't even talk to him anymore so there's really no problem with saying the truth. If you're blocked who cares how I see social media is that you probably don't talk to 90% of those on your friend list and only a few people really know what's going on in your life and that's how it should be. Your friends will understand that you don't have interest because you haven't spoken.
04-27-2014, 11:58 PM

Just tell them to mind their own business! There being pushy. They have no business asking you why.