This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SEO Do Google's algorithmic processes read every word in a blog post or only tags and titles of posts?
04-27-2014, 11:44 PM
SEO Do Google's algorithmic processes read every word in a blog post or only tags and titles of posts?
I am trying to optimize my site and my blog posts are full of terms or keywords but I don't know how or if they are being read by Google, or if they need to be in a particular place. HELP.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:52 PM

Everything on the page, including:

- placement on the page
- keywords on the page
- even alt tags, titles, filenames of your images

Note that Google also knows:

- what sites link to you
- where are you linking

The more you use Google services such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Adsense, etc. then the more G knows about your website

As long as it is on the page, though Google can read it -- though G is not quite good yet in reading Javascript and flash

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:00 AM

You can see exactly the same thing that a search engine sees by using a search engine spider simulator. There are a number of free simulators out there. I don't want to endorse any one in particular. Just type "free spider simulator" into your favorite search engine and select one of your choices.

You'll find that Google can, unless directed otherwise, read every word in your blog post including tags and titles. The number and placement of key words in the blog entry and in links to the blog entry will be used to determine it's algorithmic ranking.
04-28-2014, 12:06 AM

Try http://www.seobd.net and drop your website's url for analyzing. They did a great job for me.