This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which is better, eBay or Craigslist?
04-27-2014, 11:48 PM
Which is better, eBay or Craigslist?
I set upa eBay account to sell some things, I wanted to know, if someone buys, how do I ship it? Tha cost and stuff. Also, how would I know someone is looking at my products.?
What should I be careful of, all of them i did 'Buy it Now'.
For craigslist, I live in a rural/remote area, how can i find a place to sell, like which town thats closer?
How do I set up my account with craigslist?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:54 PM

If you ship goods, eBay and PayPal. If you're going to meet people face to face to transact business, Craigslist.

keep in mind that most people that contact your through Craigslist are scammers.

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:03 AM

Well I use craigslist free section to go pick up free stuff to resell on ebay so i say they are both great for making money on

I also pick up items on craigslist i can haul with my truck, i take the free ad's pics and use them in my relisted for sale item ad and I resell them on craigslist with the same pics i got it for free with.

Ebay you can offer local pick up on but 99% of the time will get no sold auctions, with craigslist you make cash upon meeting in person for things you sell to people online but in person with local pick up.