This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my cheer team needs some ideas for fundraising?
04-27-2014, 11:50 PM
my cheer team needs some ideas for fundraising?
hey guys, cheerleading is very expensive, recently my team has been offered to cheer for one of the biggest basketball teams in Brisbane but that is going to coast some big money for travel, uniforms ects. do you have any fundraising ideas that both girls and guys would like, open to all options just need some help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:59 PM

you do lot of stuff like ;

Quizzes Quiz from website or create your own to test your friends’ knowledge. Hold a parish quiz night and raise money for us by charging per entrant.
Dance-athon
Dance all day in a sponsored dance-athon.
Fun run
Dust off your running shoes, add a green tutu and run for fun. Get a team together and create your own theme for when you run. Get sponsored too.
Bag packing at local supermarket
Ask your local supermarket if you can hold a bag packing day for CAFOD. It’s a great way to provide a service to the local community while supporting us too.

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:03 AM

Fundraising discount cards are a great fit for Cheer leading. They are the most profitable type of fundraiser and you don't have to carry around boxes.

They are a Win-Win-Win fundraiser, your Cheer leading organization will earn much needed funds, the merchants on the cards will gain greater traffic to their location, and the consumers are able to save a ton of money.