This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i get a gold iPhone 5S or a Lumia 1020?
04-27-2014, 11:52 PM
Should i get a gold iPhone 5S or a Lumia 1020?
I am literally sitting here not sure of what i want to get and it's really annoying.
I can go with the iPhone 5S in gold and take all of the benefits that it has, which i already experience since i have a 4S or i can go with a completely new platform with Windows Phone 8. I'm just not sure.

Here's the main things drawing me to each phone;

iPhone 5S
-gold
-finger print scanner
-64 bit
-better camera, still 8mp though

Lumia 1020
-choices of colors
-41MP camera, with optical image stabilization and a real xenon flash
-windows phone looks clean, simple and beautiful

What do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:55 PM

Both the phones are awesome in their own unique ways.
So that depends on how you are going to use it.

If you are a gadget-freak, love to install new apps and games every week, very much into social apps (Quora, Flipboard, Instagram and more), and love customization to the fullest, then go for iPhone 5S.

If you like the UI as Windows Phone, love taking photos frequently and are not very much into apps and games, but only need the essential everyday apps, then go for Nokia Lumia.

If you really obsessed with the choice of colors, try considering iPhone 5C too.
Feel free to contact if you need more advice on this topic.

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:02 AM

Here the are side by side but before that an intro

INTRODUCTION

The SGS II I refer to it as USAIN... it was so far ahead of the field you need the IP5 panoramic view to capture all the runners in the same shot. THE SGS II & the IP4S are linked ****

tREASON 1
The Samsung Galaxy S II (2) was released in MAY 2011 & has 1.2Ghz Dual Core processor with an 8Mp camera.

18 months later November 2012 Apple puts a 1.2Ghz Dual Core processor & 8Mp camera in a phone and call it the iPhone5

Guess what is in the IP5S..... another 8Mp camera to add to the DUAL CORE.

THIS IS THEIR 3RD SUCH APPLE COMBINATION. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery

Now just accept that the fact SGS II has won 7 PHONE OF THE YEARS AWARDS...7
Apple imo it would seem are a little peeved as since the IP4 was the IPhone when the SGS II launched

Apples IPhone innovations are
10/2011 iPhone 4S 1.0GHz Dual Core processor & 8Mp Camera (Ist Copy)
09/2012 iPhone5 1.2GHz Dual Core processor & 8Mp Camera (2nd Copy
09/2013 iPhone5S 1.3GHz Dual Core processor & 8Mp Camera (latest Copy)

So here is me harping on about the SGS II, when it is the SGS III need mentioning also
Let me confirm this APPLE ARE RIGHT SAMSUNG COPIED....The QUAD CORE SGS III has won 7 PHONE OF THE YEARS AWARDS , the same 7 as the SGS II (now if that is NOT copying I don't know what is)

Here is something EYE put together for the upgrade considerations
300MHz processor improvement NO change to camera .....versus
500Mhz improvement and 5.2 times camera improvement dilemma . http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idP...hone2=5506

Maybe you are just NOT ready for the 1020: Iphone10, IOS20 when you WILL get more than 8Mp