This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I know if they're pictures of me on the internet?
04-27-2014, 11:52 PM
How can I know if they're pictures of me on the internet?
Since 6th grade I've had a webcam on my computer or laptop I never knew until about 6th months ago that it is possible to have someone hack into your computer and watch you. When I was 6th/7th/a little bit of 8th grade I had a computer with an external webcam. I don't know if I remember it going on by itself or if that is all made up in my head because I'm paranoid and scared. How can I know if they're pictures of me on the internet. I am soooo scared. I used to always change clothing and stuff in front of it because I did not know someone could watch me HELP!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:56 PM

Most likely it didn't turn on by itself unless you visited chat rooms that had webcam capabilities. You are probably okay.

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:01 AM

well there is one way to fine out..go to google images and there will be an option to do an image search..so i suggest u take a clear photo of ur face from a straight angle and drag and drop it on the camera icon right under the google image search bar...then ul get a result of images..if ur image is not ther in them then chances are (and im not saying like 100% shure) ur imag eis not ther online