This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does the media blatantly misrepresent the position of Christians on homosexuality such as in this example?
04-27-2014, 11:55 PM
Why does the media blatantly misrepresent the position of Christians on homosexuality such as in this example?
What say ye?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7agcfahFjMA

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:00 AM

I DONT CARE WHAT THEY DO....MISERY LOVES COMPANY...WE DONT H8 ANYONE BUT WE ALL DIE FOR SINNING...

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:03 AM

I pay no attention to Youtube videos that have comments disabled. What are they afraid of?
04-28-2014, 12:07 AM

What kind of piece of sh!t equates homosexuals with pedophiles? If you support them I put you in the same category.
04-28-2014, 12:08 AM

Ummm...I don't know...Let me borrow your tin foil hat.....Let's see....It has something to do with Christians always being persecuted for their faith (even when they're not) because the Illuminati are out to establish a NWO and the liberal media are pawns of Satan....Removes tin foil hat.....LMAO
04-28-2014, 12:14 AM

THat's why I was against the church being involved in politics as the church. Our purpose is to preach the Gospel, and might even include helping people pick up their broken lives. But instead the church for the most part, bandwagoned on social/political issues, and became entrenched in a warfare against flesh and blood. The church should stick to what it's was supposed to be doing all along. Too many church resources are being spent on things Jesus didn't tell us to do, ESPECIALLY when it comes to trying to make an unwilling world conform to someone's churchy morality!

WAKE UP CHURCH! Preach the Gospel like you are supposed to. If the world hates you, then know it hated Jesus before it hated us.

edit: Just so you know, I tried to watch the video.. I know the world lies. God told us about the human condition. THat's a part of what I was talking about. The video wants us to feel wronged because some Gays are lying. Welcome to the Biblical view of "the world".
04-28-2014, 12:16 AM

I don't think it does.
04-28-2014, 12:25 AM

Because it is the politically correct thing to do now a days.
04-28-2014, 12:27 AM

One clip from the Stewart shoe is meaningless. I have heard a lot of outrageous comments about gays from religious conservatives over the years. They can't hold the media responsible for what they themselves have said.
04-28-2014, 12:30 AM

If by misrepresenting you mean quoting word for word.