This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which is a good hosting performance wise ?
04-27-2014, 11:56 PM
Which is a good hosting performance wise ?
I have Godaddy shared hosting and some sites are in wordpress. I want to switch to a new hosting although I do not like Godaddy Cpanel. I need a good hosting rather than godaddy. Please suggest.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:05 AM

If you don't like Godaddy hosting then move to the other alternative like ipage, justhost.com, hostgrater. For many supports, you should ask the company employee, as they will guide you better on how to move from one hosting site to another site.

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:05 AM

I'm a professional web designer and I have tried several hosting companies like godaddy, ipage, one.com, net4 and hostgator. After using them, I found hostgator to be one of the best hosting companies. Their servers are good and very reliable too. Also, they have good support. I'm using it for lot of my clients and myself too. Their renewal prices are bit a higher though but I think its worth it.

There was also a promotion going on from Hostgator for 45-50% discount on hosting a couple of months back but I think that offer has now gone. You can get 25% discount by using my affiliate code ("saurabhbansal") though.

Hope this helps!
04-28-2014, 12:14 AM

Hostgator is best
04-28-2014, 12:21 AM

Dear,

You might get some help from
http://webhostingsecretsonline.com

Good Luck