This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
google chrome not working!!?
04-27-2014, 11:57 PM
google chrome not working!!?
i downloaded google chrome onto my toshiba laptop with windows 7 but it doesnt work. when i go on it it say web page at null or has been removed, even though i have an internet connection. plz help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:59 PM

It works fine for me and I have Windows 7, just reinstall it. I don't know why exactly its not working for you.

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:09 AM

Maybe its because you are using proxy connection and the web browser may not recognise the correct port or you WIFI connection.
Go to the spanner thing on the top right of the browser, under the X(close button) and go to OPTIONS and go to UNDER THE BONNET section and click restore to defaults.
It will repair any broken connection and you will be able to use chrome as your web browser.
04-28-2014, 12:12 AM

does the other browsers working properly if not then check the internet connection first

if they so then uninstall it first and download a fresh copy of Google chrome and install

if u r using any proxy setting then do in the Google chrome and am sure it will then work properly