This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I wanted to an old friend on fb but...?
04-27-2014, 11:59 PM
I wanted to an old friend on fb but...?
Some of my fb friends already know him and they probably don't realize that I knew him before. Would they think I'm some creeper thinking I don't know the guy if I tried to add him? I just don't like it when this problem happens that I see an old friend on fb and they already know some of my fb friends. I once explained to one of my friends that I knew this guy before since he was already friends with him and he didn't believe me that I knew him once. I'm just worried that he might ignore me since he already knows some of my fb friends which sucks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:03 AM

FB is a social media. It is there for you to interact with people and reunite with old friends. I think you should send him a friend request. If he accepts then he must remember you and all is good. If he doesnt, oh well you are no worst off then you are now. I dont see any harm in it! And you should never worry about what your friends think about you, If they are your friends they are not going to judge you like that. If they do maybe they are not the best people to have as friends.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply