This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Google Chrome vs Internet Explorer 9?
04-28-2014, 12:01 AM
Google Chrome vs Internet Explorer 9?
so a few years a go i went from internet explorer 6 to google chrome and i loved it but i see that internet explorer 9 is out and it looks fairly good and im thinking of making the switch back. Can anybody tell me how IE 9 is and is it better than google chrome

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:08 AM

Save yourself and use Firefox.

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:11 AM

It's pretty fast for me . I've always hated chrome. Ie 9 is so simple.
04-28-2014, 12:18 AM

I used to use Internet Explorer through and through; I updated to IE9 the first week it came out! But my favorite virtual world wouldn't work with IE, so I finally downloaded Google Chrome (a few short days ago, in fact). Although I know where all the little options are in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome is much faster in my opinion. The only negative thing I have to say about Google Chrome is that there isn't (or I can't find) a favorites bar! (Yeah, I know you can add stuff to your favs, but I just like the little bar that IE has.) Google Chrome is much more user-friendly, so that one would probably be best for you!
04-28-2014, 12:25 AM

It's not.

IE9 still does not abide by most web standards, and some content will not be viewable when you use IE9. Chrome is fast, secure, reliable, and you can view almost any content on the Internet, without running into many errors.
04-28-2014, 12:26 AM

Trust me on this, Google Chrome is definitely a better choice. Internet explorer lacks a lot of web standards that really any other browser has. I'm making a website for myself and Internet Explorer 9 is the only browser that it's not compatible with. Also, it's pretty slow from my experiences, Chrome and Firefox are much faster.
04-28-2014, 12:30 AM

Google chrome is much better!