This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How would I advertise to get more views, likes, and subscribes on my youtube channel?
04-28-2014, 12:01 AM
How would I advertise to get more views, likes, and subscribes on my youtube channel?
Me and my friend decided to start a YouTube Chanel we are the Stripedzebros we are new at this stuff but we will eventually get better and better and we would like to have any sort of encouragement or motivation to make more videos which is fun just to do. If you would like to check us out, here: http://youtube.com/user/Stripedzebros thank you for helping we appreciate it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:05 AM

I think you need to share your channels in different social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, StumbleUpon etc etc. By making your videos more interesting you can get more views on it. There are lots of tool by which you can get more views on your channel - you can use those too. But make sure don't violate the YT rules and make your video interesting. By promoting your channel you can get more views and subscribers for your YT channel. Best Of Luck Smile

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:09 AM

Promote your channel via social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. Post a sample of your video on your Facebook wall and invite your connections to click on through the link to your channel and view the rest of your videos. Ask your connections to invite their connections as well. Tweet about your site with a sample video from your channel and place a link to your YT channel with an invitation to view the videos. Just make sure that your content is great and captivating so that the visitors will be back and probably take others with them as well.
04-28-2014, 12:12 AM

Using Social Media will be your best option to grow you YouTube Channel. Facebook page, Pinterest Page, Twitter account, LInkin, etc et - are all great ways to gain extra exposure.

Also adding your video to other video networks like metacafe can help give your videos more exposure.

One last tip is to search for keywords and try to rank your videos for them. This can help bring in organic traffic from Google.