This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pictures of me on the internet - Help!?
04-28-2014, 12:03 AM
Pictures of me on the internet - Help!?
Hi,

For about 4-5 years ago, I signed up for Exploretalents, and it was a stupid idea, I was a kid, and I have some awkward pictures of me there. Problem is... if you search for my full name on Google, the first thing that is going to pop up is the site that will take you to the pictures. I want my membership cancelled and I want the pictures removed. I don't remember my password, username, e-mail or whatever used for that account - so I can't log in and remove them. I have explained the situation to their service but they don't answer! I've done it like 2-4 times.

What should I do?? Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:05 AM

I'd suggest that you go there and meet the web administrator in person and tell him / her your intention. I'm sure your email request has gotten lost in a gazillion of other requests there are and that in person you'll be listened well

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:15 AM

1. Try to somehow redeem your password via email.
2. Send an email to a creator or one of the staff. You'll probably find a contacts page with a phone number and a bunch of emails. Try all of them.
3. If you live near, go to the actual office.
4. If all else fails (if you have determination it won't) then just say you were young and reckless!

Good luck!