This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am a new blogger and i found about Penguin and panda friendly do follow backlink blog :?
04-28-2014, 12:11 AM
I am a new blogger and i found about Penguin and panda friendly do follow backlink blog :?
blog is http://www.penguinpandafriendlyseo.blogspot.com/
somebody can suggest me and verify the authority of backlinks from high PR 9 websites. Please tell me i really need some good backlink which is google friendly.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:17 AM

The page rank of the linking page is more important than the pr of the site's home page, in either case getting pr9 links is probably an unrealistic expectation, some have paid hundreds or thousands of dollars a month for links from pr6 and higher page links from the right legitimate sites.

Here's a simple search aid for locating low value but relavant blog and forum links:
http://dropmylink.com/

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:23 AM

Firstly i would like to tell you about Google panda and penguin.
These are the two software used by Google to update the search engine. The sites which are not necessary to users and which does not contain any valuable information is blacklisted.
When ever there is Google Panda update many sites are effected.
Now Page rank is the internal linking of the pages. The pages are linked to each other and are also termed as link juice.
Best example for this is Wikipedia.
Back-links are the links that we get from a third party links and they are like votes and they are very important and act as referral links.
Good back-links are good voters for our website.
To get a good back-link first check the rank and other stats of website from where your going to get it. You can use alexa.com to check the ranking of a website.
Hope this info has helped you Smile
All the best for your future in blogging and if need any help feel free to contact
Stay blessed