This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do people call me a hoe because I'm mixed race?
04-28-2014, 12:13 AM
Do people call me a hoe because I'm mixed race?
I've been called a hoe or "thot" so many times lately I wear make up but it's winter/spring and still cold so I'm always covered up I'm normally oblivious to the world but walking around shopping I'll hear a girl or guy quietly call me a hoe to their friends or something like that these people never know me and I'm certainly not a hoe or even do anything for people to say I am I always see on twitter people writing stuff about lighties (lightskin girls) being hoes I don't know if that's why they're saying it it's really upsetting lately I feel like I have to go to an extra effort to make sure I'm dressed modestly to avoid attention or comment

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:17 AM

It's just stereotypes. Just a little inside joke between Black people. Don't take it personally. Just be you. Dress however you like and don't worry about peoples opinion.

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:23 AM

Blacks are the only race that has homo erectus DNA, non black races do not. All non black people should read this book.

http://erectuswalksamongst.us/
04-28-2014, 12:26 AM

Often when we judge or philosophize with the words we mindfully construe (dualistically constructed), we actually tell others where we are. (This is not something we're always consciously aware of especially when pointing fingers)

Words like race and ethnic are subjectively derived, contemporary cultural constructs which can be used to subjugate (Divide the minds of formatory thinkers), an adjunct even, a "Social Tag"

Does a child know he or she is a race?
How would a blind person ever know they were black or white unless someone told them?
I in fact know a blind man who never knew he was black until dogs told him so.

Colours do not exist, they are mental constructs of iridology.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread749732/pg1
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
04-28-2014, 12:27 AM

You're doing something WRONG if you DON'T have HATERS!
When one has haters they are a source of entertainment or should be for those of us that are not haters.

If YOU allow them to bring you down in any form or way they have WON the whole ball game!

Take from this what you will.
04-28-2014, 12:28 AM

People are sexist and stupid. A guy is a stud but a girl is a hoe? There so much anger towards girls....from other jealous girls and from guys who are mad at the chicks who refused to lay them.....that the word "slut" or "hoe" could be thrown at you for almost ANYTHING. Your makeup. Long hair. Your skirt length. Who you talk to. The "vibe" you give off. Just whatever, you know? You can't control that, so don't buy into it.

Some blacks are prejudiced against their own race and see lighter as better. In this case, they may be jealous of you, and therefore hating on you. You'll never know what it is. If you know your own values, that's all that matters.
04-28-2014, 12:38 AM

Well are you hanging around people like that? (people who are ignorant). Nobody just says something about someone like that. Just stay away from them, when your covered up they say your a hoe/ (kind of hard to believe)... anyway maybe get a new group of friend and stop going on the side of twitter where the say things about lightskin's cuz it's just a bunch of stupid stuff (i'm lightskin myself) and a lot of times i get looks but people don't just come up to me a say stuff i mean do you live in a bad neighborhood? I guess i'll just say stop hanging around people like that or ignore it. I usualy avoid people like that. also just block people/things like that on twitter. Sometimes just get off of twitter.. btw i can see where you are coming from tho, on my first day of high school when me and my sis were walking home this black guy said something like "let me get out of your way cuz your light' i just ignored it. Don't let em get you down