This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is wrong with me, why am I drawn to people that are clearly unbalanced and probably dangerous?
04-28-2014, 12:13 AM
What is wrong with me, why am I drawn to people that are clearly unbalanced and probably dangerous?
There was some kid whom was in my class last year, for a very short period of time. I barely knew him, but upon learning more things, I took the initiative to learn out more about him. He's a very unbalanced individual, lives in group homes and always has to move from place to place (IDK why exactly though),took a GED test, but couldn't pass it and is a satanist, does some pretty bad drugs, and has a sociopathic look in his eye, blows up frogs and IDK he's just kinda strange, like he builds his own forts where he burns things in and within a few years he can completely change up his look. This all started with noticing there was something up with him. I started stalking for a while. Now, I'm at it again and I don't act on it, but oddly feel drawn to him. Why? I do know I have been feeling less independent and needing more people, and feeling left out, but those whom I'm closest to always move anyway. Plus, I have youth group friends, but they all leave me out of things and don't really take up the initiative to talk to me first, n I'm not gonna be the first one always texting. If this helps, I was involved in abusive relationships in the past or just abused in other ways, I feel inferior many of the times, but feel as though he wouldn't ignore me. Is this normal? And why do I feel drawn to him now?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:16 AM

You need to start to tell yourself you are a good person who deserves good things and good people in your life. You need to fill your mind with good thoughts. Join Facebook or Google plus where you will meet good people. Hope I've helped

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:23 AM

Sounds like you want to ask for more than just &quot;Why am I interested in this guy?&quot;

You sound a lot like me, so I&#x27;ll give you a detailed answer.

Ominous people also have an element of mystery to them. It&#x27;s not unusual to be drawn to &quot;dark people&quot;, but what is unusual is taking to such an extent as stalking. It might be due to your sense of inferiority (Or &quot;Inferiority Complex&quotWink combined with the inevitable interest of ominous characters.

Stalking creates a sense of, &quot;I&#x27;m not the victim&quot; or, &quot;I can&#x27;t be hurt&quot;, regardless if you know very well that you are not invincible while you&#x27;re stalking someone.

In short, this is not normal. And I believe you are only drawn to him now only because you have looked back on it. But I&#x27;ve been wrong before ^_^