This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Admin of facebook group, but I can't do anything?
04-28-2014, 12:17 AM
Admin of facebook group, but I can't do anything?
I started a Facebook group, and me and two of my friends are the only admins. I went today to add someone else to admin, but I noticed i couldn't edit group settings, or kick anyone from the group. I tried logging out and logging back in, and the page says i'm an admin, i just don't have privileges. They can't delete me, because I am the founder of the group. Is there anything I can do to get this changed?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:20 AM

As far as I know, in a Group there's no ranking for admin, group like in Page. Thus any admin have the same power, included kick out the other admin (Facebook don't give privelege to who created that group, yet). If you can't do what others can, you have FB glitch, try report it to FB.

In the meantime, for precaution of being kick out from the group, make another FB account, appoint it as admin (better do it while the other do not actively lig in FB), then deactivate that account. That way, if you're kicked out as admin, you can reactivate that account and kick out the other admin before they realize that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply