This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What happened to social me on facebook?
04-28-2014, 12:17 AM
What happened to social me on facebook?
I thought I had the application social me and then I went to go on it one day and it wasn's there so I looked for it on facebook and nothing came up. Has it changed to the socail proflie application?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:22 AM

i don't know the answer , but i know a lot of people that would like to know, so if anyone knows, we're all waiting to here why

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:24 AM

from wat ive heard they're working on the privacy issues and its gona be back with some privacy controls.
04-28-2014, 12:28 AM

Five days ago, the Facebook Platform policy team made waves throughout the developer community by suspending Slide's Top Friends application, the third largest application by daily active users, for a privacy violation of the Developer Terms of Service. Tonight, it appears that another Top 25 Facebook app has disappeared from the Platform as well: Social Me, normally with over 280,000 daily active users, is showing the same signs that Top Friends did a few days ago: Going to the Social Me app page redirects to the Facebook home page Searching the application directory for "Social Me" yields nothing The Social Me box is missing from all profile pages If two's a coincidence and three's a trend, then the disappearance of Social Me tonight should raise all developers' eyebrows.