This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why does YouTube stop my internet connection?
04-28-2014, 12:20 AM
why does YouTube stop my internet connection?
When I watch a YouTube video, my internet connection stops. To fix this I have to reboot and then enable the network WiFi adapter. Any idea why watching a Youtube video will do this? I have been able to reproduce this may times.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:24 AM

I believe you when you say you correct that by resetting and turn on the wifi, but I believe its about a virus on your browser (an script virus that activates when you use the flash window of youtube) so your internet stops, if you are using firefox or internet explorer, stop using them and use opera.
But even like that, you must eliminate the virus first using Antivir ( from Avira foundation).

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:27 AM

I don't know what the problem is exactly but I doubt the other answer is the best. The guy sounds like he's advertising his products. If you do have a virus then any antivirus program would work. and if it's not a virus... maybe your WiFi just sucks and since youtube needs a good connection it just shuts down. Check to see if other video sites do this, like stagevu.com or hulu. Or check other sites that might need a good internet connection to work. If it just messes up on youtube, it's likely it is a virus but that's just a guess.