This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want my facebook pages to be able to send/recieve messages.?
10-15-2012, 09:05 PM
I want my facebook pages to be able to send/recieve messages.?
Please tell me if there is a way to do this. ... I have multiple, unrelated online personalities. I would like to have a facebook page for some of them. But I am too lazy keep up with 8+ accounts. ... So, I thought I could create pages.

The thing is, I want my visitors to be able to send and receive private messages with each personality. Is there a way to do this, or would I have to create whole new profiles with separate logins for each one?
And how would they detect it abraXus? ... I do not want to break the rules of a free service. But I seriously doubt they would figure me out, unless I made like a hundred accounts and start spamming people. (which I would not do. ... Actually, a big part of why I want things separated is so that if someone wants to friend my super-hero alto-ego, they are not bored with notes from me the programmer or me the genealogy researcher)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:14 PM

pages cannot send/receive messages

and creating more than one profile/account is against the rules at facebook; they will be be able to detect you doing that and then they will lock your accounts

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply