This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone help me with my internet connection?
04-28-2014, 12:27 AM
Can someone help me with my internet connection?
I have wireless at&t internet and my connection status is Excellent. However, when i open up internet explorer it says "Internet Explorer cannot display webpage" . But when i use google chrome everything works fine. The reason for help is because im also trying to use my MSN messenger but it has trouble shooting with the Key ports.This happens after i first downloaded it to my laptop. From looking up previous help, everyone is saying to check with internet explorer options and what not. I've tried a few steps and still no luck. So before i try to repair my msn messenger, i believe i should fix my internet explorer 9 first.
Can anyone help me with this? I need as much help as possible Sad....If you can only provide help with the messenger or my internet explorer, either one is fine. Ill appreciate it :/
Thanks..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:29 AM

Hey!

Try restarting your whole internet and see if it works. If it doesn't then run for a computer scan and try running another browser. If the other browser is acting as well then you can say for sure your internet connection have problems. Contact your internet provider and tell them about it. They can fix the internet connection.

Good luck!

╰♦╮ ÐÄŘĶǸÊŠš╰♦╮

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply