This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
help me pls i have a stalker...? :'(?
10-15-2012, 09:05 PM
help me pls i have a stalker...? :'(?
OK, so recently I joined IRC and so far i LOVE it! Smile but this guy (lets call him billy) has been kind of getting on my nerves....it all started when he called me on my cell phone one night. I found a number had called me that i didnt recpgnize so i called back, nobody answered except the answering machine, and it had billys vouce in it (apparently hes one of the IRC officers). i started freaking out and texted the number whos this and why u called. when i recieved no responce i called again and billy answered and i asked "excuse me did this number call me?" and he said "whos this?" and i said my name and he said "yes" and introduced himself as an IRC officer and said he called me to remind me that some forms for an uncoming conference was due he next day and i said ok but howd u get mah number and he said i put it on mah application then i rememebred i did and i said ok and said goodnight and thanked him for the reminder. then the next day i found out hes in my history class :/ but i didnt rele mind. then i becaome a little suspicious (idk why) and i asked a friend whos also in iRC with me and asked if bily called her to remind her of the forms and she said no. i aksed a couple others and said they werent aware of billy calling them. i got a lil uncomfortable that hed only call me but i ignored it again. then he texted me something a few weeks later i tried to open the text but i never did cuz it "failed to open" then i aksed a couple of others if billy texted them and they all said no. then the next day he called me (i have caller id so this time i recognized it) butt for me my number is private (my daddy put it on private when he bought me my cell phone idk why he did) and so even if someone has my number as a contact itll say private number. so i called billy and he never picked up and then a few minutes later he called me again but i didnt pick up cuz i had to go to bed. (he apparently knew i called cuz the next day he said that i called and he was all like is there something u need and i said no u called me first and i said my number was private and even if someone has my number as a contact ittll say private number and said whyd u call but he just shrugged and walked away..) so i asked a couple of people if billy called them and they all said no again. :/ then yesterday i needed to call him to ask him something about IRC and i texted him my question and he was all like, "whos this?" and explain he "got a new phone" and that he "doesnt have any old contacts yet" but i checked around turns out he never got a new phone. so idk why hed lie about that..then this morning i joined the iRC group page on facebook and juist now billy added me on facebook. i rejected his friend request tho (only add peiople i know) is billy stalking me? if so what can i do about the situation? help :'(

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:14 PM

too long

Ads

The best thing is to report it to a close friend or a police, if your a alone in a house stay over at someone house just to keep safe

Report his activity to someone at IRC and tell your parents, and tell a teacher or principal at your school, this is illegal and super dangerous, you have no idea what this guy is capable of

haha well i dont really now what irc is (im 13 and aussie?) but maybe change your number and ignore him in your history classes and also if he keeps trying to add you on facebook report him and/or do the thing where it means that he cant try and add you anymore

Get someone to help you,avoid responding to the stalker,biily, let it go to ansering machine if he calls you againg andd change your numberm,block you address at moter vehicle places, have your mail deliveres to a private post office box, consider getting a dog if you don't have one, get a cell phone and take it with yyu at all times, keep tapes,letters gifts of suspicioun, if you think your being followed when your driving take a lot of right and left turns,drive to the nearest police station not home or a friend's house, if you get a threat call the police ASAP, get help from family and friends. I HOPE THT HELPED

He may have a crush on you .. Some guys do that..

Hide yo kids and yo wife hide yo kids and yo wife. Run and tell that run and tell that home girl home home home girl. Jk jk seriously his capable of a lot so block everything from him stay far away from him as possible. Change yo Facebook and you cell number. Stay with a group of your friends as possible never be alone . Tell you family police or anybody if it gets physically of umconforable.