This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook vs myspace?
04-28-2014, 12:32 AM
Facebook vs myspace?
i am thinking about getting facebook but i already have myspace. which should i getor should i get both?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:34 AM

neither, they both suck. only people that actually have lives dont have one.

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:41 AM

Dont know anything about facebook but myspace it pretty cool. Nothing wrong with having both though...
04-28-2014, 12:48 AM

facebook= more organized, less funcitonality, safer, more geared towards college kids

myspace= hookups, highschoolers, more urban, good for networking in entertainment/fashion/clubbing industry
04-28-2014, 12:51 AM

i have a myspace; its nice, but dangerous i guess. facebook? i have no clue.
04-28-2014, 12:52 AM

You won't need both, so stick with MySpace. It's the most popular and there are more people on it.
04-28-2014, 12:59 AM

MYSPACE PROS : you can express your creativity, you can sometimes see anyone's profile (if they havent made it private), it is easier to find people that you know through search, you can find out about great new music and movies, wider age range of users, more users

MYSPACE CONS: sometimes can take forever to load, often seems jumbled with graphics, often is overloaded and slow, sometimes sketchy people

FACEBOOK PROS: very organized, demographic of 16-24 years for the most part, a lot easier to navigate, less advertising, quicker navigation

FACEBOOK CONS: not as colorful, you cant be as expressive, most people's profiles are not visible unless you are friends with them

I have both and love them both. I probably would be happier just having facebook though. It really depends on how much time you spend in social networking and what the majority of your friends use. Having both of them is a full time job *for me anyway, I am addicted!*