This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
masturbation questions?
04-28-2014, 12:37 AM
masturbation questions?
do you think its normal to masturbate to people that you know from school's twitter or facebook pictures. I love to do that and to dream about them banging me. I would never tell them though. I also masturbate to celebrities like zac efron, channing tatum, tom daley, and one direction. Is that normal? Also after the i ejaculate i always eat my come. Is that normal? It tastes good and realy turns me on. Answer honestly.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:44 AM

thats gross.

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:50 AM

Nothing abnormal about any of what you have said Patrick. All guys think of someone/something when they masturbate and all guys have fantasies about celebrities. If you get turned on by thinking of guys getting into you, then use it, nothing to be embarrassed about. We all do it.
Eating your come is a personal choice, some guys do and some don't. Most "str8" guys won't admit they have tried or wanted to try it, but most do.

Hope this helps you out a bit man. Feel free to ask any questions you may have...
Good Luck!!
04-28-2014, 12:55 AM

that's called , idol worshipping

and it isn't healthy.....because you'll never learn how to have a "normal" relationship
because the interaction is all in your head, it's not real at all, pure fantasy

so, instead, get with real people and slowly learn the do's and dont's of relationships
04-28-2014, 12:59 AM

It sounds a little scary to listen to but, is actually pretty normal. Just try to keep that to yourself. And keep them doors locked.
04-28-2014, 01:06 AM

No, its not normal for a boy to fantasize about 30 yr old men f-ing them lol. Dude, thats not okay.
04-28-2014, 01:15 AM

Yeah, pretty much normal for a sexually functional guy to fantasize about other people when masturbating, including celebrities and actors. And many guys do sample their own product; normal, dude.