This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does my ex still love me?
04-28-2014, 12:37 AM
Does my ex still love me?
We'll me and my ex said we hated each other and both said we never wanted to hear from each other again. He left me for someone else. It was horrible when we were breaking up, he would always take her side over mine and was more loyal to her than me. Just before my birthday he said to say happy mothers to my mum and asked what I wanted for my birthday. I said thank you but he had no reason to buy me anything. After this he seemed to make it fb official with him and his gf and deleted the main photos of me off his fb, but left some. After this he sent me a picture to show he had found my love letters we thought he lost and then a few days later tried saying hey and calling me by my nickname, I ignored him both times. The only time I responded was when he asked how he would get the present to me, he tried to flirt but I didn't respond and after that he said his mum had a stroke,mi replied then very concerned. He seemed to be arguing or on the verge of breaking up with his new gf at tht point but they seemed to work it out after this. He said goodnight to me later that night. I didn't message him again and he never messaged me and seemed to be happy with the gf who is apparently now his fiancé ( she has been engaged twice before and is only 20?) he made it so I couldn't see when he was last online a fe days later and has lost my number now I think. But he recently accepted a very old friend request from my brother randomly the other day.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:44 AM

na i think he does

mine please?
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...445AArozhL

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:47 AM

Hello I am Anita Rex ,I am out here to spread this good news to the entire world on how I got my ex husband back.I was going crazy when my husband left me and my two kids for another woman last month, But when i met a friend that introduced me to Dr Badi the great messenger to the oracle of priest Isusu solution home,I narrated my problem to Dr Badi about how my ex Husband left me and my two kids and also how i needed to get a job in a very big company.He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later,My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness,I was called for interview in a very big company here in USA were i needed to work as the managing director..I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Dr Badi on his personal email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him direct on: badispiritualtemple@gmail.com and get your problems solved like me..... ONCE AGAIN HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: badispiritualtemple@gmail.com
04-28-2014, 12:51 AM

I believe that he still have some type of feelings for you or else he wouldn't have went out his way to make the "kind" gestures he made towards you. But to say he loves you is a strong statement, there are definitely some feelings there tho.
04-28-2014, 12:56 AM

I don't think so. Anyway, he shouldn't have feelings for you anymore. So it's probably the best to stay away from him now or at least not get as close to him as you two were before. You might get in the way of his new relationship unintentionally. I mean, if you have a fiance who still contacts his ex, wouldn't you feel hurt or angry?

If he wanted to get back with you, he shouldn't try to after getting engaged with someone else. That would say a lot to his ability to stay committed.
04-28-2014, 12:57 AM

Idk why you both broke up...i feel like that would help.
But from what it looks like, he does. He just doesn't know it and is in denial. That or he doesn't but yet still wants to talk to you about issues in his life, remind you of old love letters, and speak about his gf with you? Yeah um..he does. He misses you. Or did at least. With time, that can fade. Esp if he has someone else around. I suggest you let it. Never worth running back to a guy that picked someone else over you. They don't know your worth. Let him be and move on.
Good luck. Smile