This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to sell on ebay?
04-28-2014, 12:37 AM
What to sell on ebay?
Hey folks! I'm pretty sure that you are all familiar with the ebay site. I'm thinking of starting a small business at ebay but I have no idea what to sell. So I wanna ask you people what are some stuff that you need and would or might buy online in ebay? Thanks in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:42 AM

I suppose tech by apple such as an iPad if you can get it cheaply from anyone
Games/Gaming platforms
Well it could be pretty much anything but would work especially well if you had a mode of advertising such as youtube and a large or decently sized audience that is of course if your product is something people are interested in (What I'm specifically talking about would be things such as these: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yfdak4MbJo which this person sells)

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:48 AM

Some people make crafts that appeal to certain Internet Fandoms, like the Whovians(Doctor Who Fans), Bronies(Fans of My Little Pony), or Pokémon fans. If you focus on making quality crafts for those groups of people, you could make a bundle.

You could also earn money by making more generic household decorations, though that's harder to think about. You could print a pattern on a lampshade, sew little dolls for display, or even make customised Christmas stockings.