This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I message a guy i like this on fb will it be super weird? What should I do? ILL ANSWER YOURS RIGHT AWAY?
04-28-2014, 12:39 AM
If I message a guy i like this on fb will it be super weird? What should I do? ILL ANSWER YOURS RIGHT AWAY?
Ok so im 17 yo girl, very shy around people i dont know, socially awkward sometimes.I have zero experience with guys. There is this one guy who I find cute for almost two years now, even though I dont know him and he doesnt know me. Hes graduating in 4 days, and ill prolly never see him again. I dont have any classes with him, i do RARELY see him in hallways.
In December i msged him on fb saying hey. it never showed that the msg was seen by him, i think it went to his other inbox cos at that time we were not friends on fb and we had no mutal friends. Anyways i wanna do sth before its too late, i dont know if he has a gf :/ Will it be weird if i msg him on fb now? ( on Saturday he accepted my friend request ) I dont want him to think im a creep and stalker if he sees the msg from December. Would this be weird:
Hey! I know that we don't know each other too well, but anyways we go to same school, and I feel kinda stupid doing this, but I think your cute and since you're leaving anyway I just wanted to say that

I really do feel stupid doing this but I don't wanna spend the rest of my life regretting not doing a shit about it. PLEASE HELP ME

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:46 AM

I had the same thing.. there was this guy who was graduating the year before me and I liked him for 2-3 years and before he graduated I messaged him.. just saying waasup. and he replied and we had a good ol' chat for that day... that was almost 2 years ago and I haven't though about it since till now Tongue completely forgot about him.

I'd honestly say just leave it. cause once you graduate you have so much going on and the last thing on your mind is crushes and crap like that. Try check out someone in your grade who knows... but if you want to message him then go ahead, i'd keep it short and simple thought like "hey, I've seen you around school before and I think you're kinda cute" or something maybe even keep it shorter..

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:47 AM

Go ahead & send him a msg on FB.
It's nothing wrong to ping him, introduce urself to him.
I guess, he will respond to u as he has seen u couple of times.
Act before u r too late... instead of repenting in future by missing him.
Good luck... ;-)