This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
did you ever date someone on instagram?
04-28-2014, 12:44 AM
did you ever date someone on instagram?
have u ever gotten a friend request from a stranger on instagram and they were really cute and u got to know them more? if you have any stories plz share

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:45 AM

Yeah.. I'm in one now.. And I honestly didn't think it would happen .. He started liking my pics on insta and he popped up to me on kik and then we started talking, at first I thought nah it's just one of those typical guys but somehow I gave him my snapchat and from there I found him so funny and fell head over heels for him and we exchanged numbers and he asked me out.. We FaceTime most of the time but the time difference and distance between us sucks.. I trust him blindly but I still get these moments where I feel like he may leave me (that's only when he's sleeping or busy) but when we talk.. He makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world, and that me and him are meant to be.. We talk about our future and we just have a laugh..& he has an amazing voice! Haha so he sings to me a lot of the time =') I just wish and pray that he is the one for me and I hope this is my happy ever after! Oh yeah I had to delete my insta too..& without me having to ask he just gave me his details

Ads

04-28-2014, 12:48 AM

No