This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
any laptop experts willing to help me?
04-28-2014, 12:45 AM
any laptop experts willing to help me?
I posted a question earlier about my really slow laptop.. its started to run really slow and Google chrome kept crashing :/ I ran avg and avg pc fix ni virus detected and after disabling a couple of startup programmes pc fix said "your pc is now running faster" it lied!!!! I uninstalled chrome and went back to internet explorer it was even worse? Someone suggested downloading and running malware bytes which found 3 virus' s that avg missed! I deleted these but my laptop is no better and even using the internet is sticky slow and crashing? I'm at a loss now? Can anyone help? If so please explain it simply as I am no wizz on a pc

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:46 AM

I use Wise Care 365 to speed up my computer. There is a free version and a paid version. The free version works really well and makes computer run faster.[I use paid version]. Make sure your run Registry Defrag after remove junk files as that fixes gaps left in registry and speeds up computer. Try it, it's good. If go to Settings[icon up top] can set it to only delete safe files.if not sure about registry]

http://www.wisecleaner.com/wisecare365.html

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply