This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SEO - top ten of google?
04-28-2014, 12:48 AM
SEO - top ten of google?
I want my site http://www.fortuneweddingfavors to reach the 1st page of google for atleast 1 key phrase "wedding cookies"
(others in the future - edible wedding favors, wedding chocolates, etc) It's been up for almost a year now, and is ranking in some keywords, but I'd like help or a quote to bring it up there. I've gotten quotes of about 250/month, but I'm wanting to start with about 100/month or less for that 1 keyword until I get rolling, then I'd purchase more words. I've done alot of SEO myself, but I'm kind of stuck now.
Can anyone help me, or give me a quote?
(Ps, I know some SEO guys just take that money and put me on page 1 with PPC ads, I'd rather like to avoid that)
Thanks!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:56 AM

Search engine optimization is a continual thing not a once and for all thing. So paying someone for SEO implies you are either happy to continue paying for continued service or you want good ranking for a short period of time

To get to number one in Google and stay there for any competitive keyword or phrase you need to continually update your SEO. I suggest you do your own SEO. it's not difficult to learn but does take time and effort to implement

Ads

04-28-2014, 01:02 AM

follow the simple instruction on this guide.....
just download it