This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get a Facebook page if parents won't let me?
10-15-2012, 09:06 PM
How to get a Facebook page if parents won't let me?
I want a Facebook page but my parents won't let me. I already tried doing is secretly but they found out. How can I get them to get me one
I am a boy and in sixth grade. My friends sister is the same age as him 7th grade
Don't pay attention to the last part I wrote it on the wrong ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:14 PM

My best option is make it when their not in the house if they find out tell them your not doing nothing bad justing having a life like a normal teen

Ads

Why won't they let you have one? Maybe it's because they don't trust you after you tried "doing it secretly" behind their backs....God, now I sound like my parents...
Let's hear (or read) their reason(s) for them not letting you have one that would help in answering the question
In the meantime ask them if there's something you can do for them to make them change their minds
How old are you BTW?

The least initial deviation from the truth is multiplied later a thousandfold. ~Aristotle

it depends how old/responsible you are. show your parents your responsible like doing chores, don't do this all at once because they will become suspicious.

After this, (optional)

isolate yourself from your friends at home. when your parents ask why you don't talk to friends, say that they're all on facebook and that you cant see them without it.

Finally

just make it and if they catch you just say you were tired of not knowing anything that's happening anymore.

don't take any exposing pictures because if your parents see it, they'll kick you off

about it