This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel like shit and need help :(?
04-28-2014, 12:51 AM
I feel like shit and need help :(?
Hi, 6 months ago my boyfriend left me... And I can't cope with it anymore. I cry myself to sleep every night. He always ignores my texts - saying he is busy bit when he wants something, I'm the first one he texts/calls. I am still in love with him but it hurts to see that he doesn't care about me. I have provided him with so many things, even after we have broken up. I don't know what to do Sad what can I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 12:58 AM

Im sorry to hear that and I know exactly how I feel its going to take a while before you fully get over it. Cry and cry and cry again if that helps so be it! Delete everything his texts call log social media etc you seeing it makes you miss him. Your going to get stronger over time and when it comes you give him the finger. His lost will be another mans gain you will get through it just believe! Stay strong and keep your self around friends positive things

Ads

04-28-2014, 01:07 AM

I know how you feel and it&#x27;s alright but what you need to do is sit down and think is he a guy who you would spend he rest of your life with and if he&#x27;s not try to move on find someone better for you but if you do think he&#x27;s for you talk to him face to face and tell him how you feel and what he means to you and you want him back and he might realize how much he means to you.
04-28-2014, 01:17 AM

Cut off all ties with him throw anything that reminds you of him away and delete any social media that can connect you to him including his friends and family on sites like facebook. Pamper yourself go out and do new things burry yourself in your hobbies. Remind yourself you deserve more then just being used. Work on getting revenge by getting in shape and making your future brighter so when he sees you he sees just how much he s lost. Block his number and stay far far away. This will pass as soon as you start letting go.