This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I started to grow feelings after a hookup with a guy?! Plz help 10 points!?
04-28-2014, 12:52 AM
I started to grow feelings after a hookup with a guy?! Plz help 10 points!?
the other day, I hooked up with this guy whom i'm friends with but not very close to. Well the reason I agreed to do that is because at that time was that I really wasnt aware that I might grow some feelings for him at the end when there werent supposed to be any strings attached.

During the hook-up ive tried my best to to perceive the session just as something purely physical and casual, but the intimacy n sensuality he gave me just kinda caused me to grow some emotional attachment with him. Sad i DUNNO why, it just did.

THE QUESTION IS WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW to get back to the normal condition?? I CANT FORGET HIM; I feel like I've shared something special with him that can never be taken away,but he doesnt feel the same and only thought of it as casual no string attached sex. Should I confess to him? Or what??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:01 AM

It will take time. It&#x27;s like getting off of drugs. And you may never forget but you will learn to cope. It&#x27;s like addiction. Always an addict but you will learn to cope once you get through the suffer.

Ads

04-28-2014, 01:09 AM

First off, you did nothing wrong. You're HUMAN and you have FEELINGS. And, when two people have sex (I call it making love) - it's so intimate, and you're as close as you can be to another person... it's easy and pretty normal to form a serious attachment to someone you allow to be with you in such an intimate way.

You're SO much better than a booty call. You deserve more. You must be desirable, because a guy wanted to be with you sexually.

If you really care about this guy, tell him. Just be cool, don't text or call or facebook too much. Just tell him that you did develop feelings for him. If he isn't interested, you're going to have to move on.

I tried to have sex without feelings when I was around 16.
I kept going back, and I loved him with all of my heart. He would take me out, do fun stuff, have sex.. then hide me from his friends, family, and the girls he thought were "good" enough to date.
It broke my heart.

I couldn't turn off how I feel.

Your feelings aren't like a light switch.
You can't turn them on and off.

You feel what YOU feel.
If he doesn't care about you that way, move on. Find a guy who you're attracted to, that wants to respect you & be with you. Find someone that makes you a priority... and, not just an option.

PLUS, the sex is so much funner when you both have strong feelings for one another. Trust me! Smile
04-28-2014, 01:16 AM

Women regard casual sex in a different way than men. Women are more emotional whereas men are more physical. Your feelings have attached themselves to more than just the impulse part of your brain.

I would tell him you have started to grow feelings for him if you want to remain truthful toward this guy. If you feel it would ruin your 'friends with benefits' deal, bury your feelings, just don't hurt yourself in the process.