This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IS he playing me or still loves me? Please read I am struggling and will answer bk?
04-28-2014, 12:59 AM
IS he playing me or still loves me? Please read I am struggling and will answer bk?
I been with him 3.5 years. He was really inlove always showing me off to his fanily and friends wore a ring to show his commitment and always said forever and ever. Were just rlly close and do so much together. I help him with everything: anything he asks i literally do and i am a good looking girl- in university, i sing and make music. Theres nothin wrong with me. When he was struggling with money I would randomly slip money in his wallet or car to make sure he was ok and i used to even make him food and bring it to his work, Ide meet all his needs and go above and beyond. I dont even party and drink or ever would cheat.
Lately we fought a lot and hes been stressed and struggling with work and decided he wants to be alone and not in a relationship- he doesnt want any girls but wants me still in his life. HE thinks I stress him out more because I get mad at dumb things and i can be too "jelous" and possesive and he doesnt want that. We were very distant for a couple weeks and then he decided to come to hangout on monday night and stayed over for three days- we were havin a lot of fun and we had takeout together, cooked together, watched movies and had an awesome time! we cuddled and it was honestly amazing. He was still a little distant though in that he still isnt saying I love u yet or kissing me goodbye- he says he still wants to take it slow.
Today i asked him where we were and for him to make it clear on social media were togeth and he got freaked out and started saying he wants to be alone again and to let him be himself and we were being "friends" these last few days.
Why is he saying this? Am i being too available for him because im always willing to hangout with him and do wtv? Should i just ignore him-what does he want? when I ask him he will start to say he wants to be alone without a relationship and then say he does not know and is CONFUSED. But he will still be protective over me and kill any guy who tries to get me. We were together and were like a married couple for three and half years before all this- howd things turn around like this. HE is still trying to find a stable job atm too. HE thinks right now its not "working out" yet he will go about us like were together. Every guy tells me that I am one of a kind and an exception and like he is gunna regret it but I have to stop txting him.

Also I told him I am gunna go on vacay to get away and he asked me who im staying with and for how long and what im doing. He said we will talk when I get back and hes gunna use the time to think. Whats this guy want? Hell make me believe we are over and he wants to be alone and then theres hope we will be together

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:08 AM

He's playing you for sure. You need to move on

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply