This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to use facebook for BUSINESS marketing & promotion?
10-15-2012, 09:06 PM
How to use facebook for BUSINESS marketing & promotion?
"How I could market and promote the product that I'm creating , I wanna expand over the internet, facebook seem to be a potential solution. I don't have a web site yet ? I am not sure if I use facebook, just need more to know how work on facebook help...
thanks"

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 09:14 PM

Well, you could create an account there and post comments about the products you have. Well, there is an approximate 350 million number of active users and it will definitely help you in advertising. I, myself, do this whenever I build web sites. I just post there and people starts visiting my web sites. But if you want, you could contact Facebook admin and ask about the advertising issues.

Ads

You can create a Facebook page for your business and then invite your friends to become fan of it.

The way to advertise your business in Facebook is by creating what is called a "fan page". Once you have created it you can advertise it inside Facebook. The creation of this Facebook page is free.

In order to make a page on Facebook you need to be registered as a user. This link will show you how to create an account on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01...count.html

And this one how to create a page:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01...ebook.html

Good luck!

FACEBOOK is very easy to use, If you wanna to marketing and promotion of your business, first will 've to create an account on facebook ...manage your profile with all of information about your business and product or other details whenever you wanna to share with facebook network...after that start to post comments about the products you are trying to spread. facebook is very large network there is an approximately 500 million active users sharing their thought and reviews..whenever your start sharing information with the group and friends it will definitely help you in advertising. myself, do this for my business. I just post there and people starts visiting my profile. But if you want, more than it there is a different way to marketing promotion and advertising on facebook... I've heard a name magicsolv.com that's offering the best services you may ask 'em for help I also did this sometime back i 've got more success so why don't you try them..best of luck.