This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My computer keeps disconnecting and reconnecting to the internet any help ??
04-28-2014, 01:03 AM
My computer keeps disconnecting and reconnecting to the internet any help ??
Alright so basically my computer has been always disconnecting and reconnecting to the internet, it's really frustrating and also a yellow exclamation mark pops up in the bottom right corner. When I am connected it says I'm connected to the network but not the internet even though I was on the internet, I'm usually good with computers but this is a problem I can't solve also it's not my router because no other devices get this problem just my computer. Thanks for reading this long story xD
I also run Windows 7 starter.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:06 AM

its due to your isp problem .if you are using internet by lan cable or ethernet then check that the lan cable is working properly or not with other computers .there r 8 wires in ethernet cable .if one of them is loose then you wont get connected to internet .so replace the lan wire with a new one or if you r using mobile or dongle for connecting internet then it must be a low network coverage problem .so have patience .restart pc .check that problems r gone or not ?

Ads

04-28-2014, 01:09 AM

Reboot the computer and the router if this computer is the only one affected by this problem you may need to take it to a repair store.