This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which phone should I upgrade to?
04-28-2014, 01:05 AM
Which phone should I upgrade to?
I currently have the black Samsung Galaxy S2 i777 but I dropped my phone and cracked the screen, so instead of just replacing it i want to upgrade to a newer phone. I'm stuck between the iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, Galaxy S3 and Galaxy S4.

I watched some reviews and comparisons on youtube, but I'm still not sure which to get. I use my phone mostly for web browsing, pictures, texting, and social networking like instagram and facebook. A lot of people were saying an iPhone 5 is not a necessary upgrade if you have the 4s and the same for the Galaxies. Coming from the Galaxy S2 would it be better for me to skip straight to the newest versions of the phones?

I have sprint as a carrier if that makes any difference with the phones.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:08 AM

I would get the iPhone 5

Ads

04-28-2014, 01:16 AM

Either of the galaxies, I prefer s4. iPhones could be better, like honestly lol.
04-28-2014, 01:26 AM

iPhone 5 best phone out there i am a tmobile representative and can assure you that's your best choice Smile
04-28-2014, 01:31 AM

may be Sony xperia z
04-28-2014, 01:34 AM

just go with the GS4, its all around superior to any thing apple produces. and now with the gs4 with the use of an OTG Cable (at the price of 2 to 5 dollars on ebay or amazon) you can plug any sized flash drive and portable hard drive into the phone, the GS4 has purdy much reached the status of a TRUE computer in you're hand, a status the iphone will never achieve.
04-28-2014, 01:36 AM

Your carrier doesn't make any difference about choosing a mobile. Whatever the phones you've listed they all serve your purposes faithfully. What makes difference here is your taste. If you like simple user interface, classy looks, minimal animation effects, good handling go for iPhone 5. And if you like more customizable user interface, heavy animation effects, large display, good music experience, latest features(like Air view, smart pause) go for galaxy S4.

I personally recommend S4 because they are offering a lot extra accessories with mobile like wireless charging pad and many others. Check out the site for details. Did I helped you?
04-28-2014, 01:43 AM

Galaxy S3 or S4. the S3 is still an amazing phone, but if you can afford it, the S4 is better.
04-28-2014, 01:53 AM

I'd go with blackberry bold