This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can I be a youtube beauty guru?
04-28-2014, 01:05 AM
how can I be a youtube beauty guru?
I really love youtube channels like macbarbie07 and sillababe09 and I want to make a channel like theirs.Im Indian and have long wavy hair,but im not as fair as they are,I love shopping at forever 21 and such other shops,I dress girly and I love makeup.I need ideas for videos and a name idea for my channel.Help.
I also need ideas on how to make it popular..and editing softwares.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:14 AM

Beauty/Makeup Gurus are sooooo over done. Youtube is literally saturated with beauty guru channels to bursting. You probably would have done better during the beginning-ish when youtubers were first starting to become really popular but now that everyone is doing it its unlikely your channel will be successful especially for the category you want to choose.

Ads

04-28-2014, 01:16 AM

First you need some confidence and need to figure out how you'll go about videos. Will you be serious, or funny, or a mixture. Realize that making youtube videos takes dedication and a lot of time to achieve the viewers that some of them have. You'll need a decent camera, good lighting and a video editor software.
Then you'll have to plan out your videos, make lists of ideas and what you'll say. Start off with popular videos like tags: whats in my purse, room tours, collections, Q and As. That'll bring in some viewers. Then make a social media account to link to the youtube channel (facebook, tumblr, twitter). So your viewers can start asking questions and giving you feedback on video ideas.
As for a channel name, find something easy to pronounce that people will remember. Many just use their real names.
good luck!
04-28-2014, 01:17 AM

good luck!
First you need some confidence and need to figure out how you'll go about videos
04-28-2014, 01:22 AM

Well first you'll need a good quality camera, I know a lot of beauty gurus use a canon rebel t3i. To edit your videos I would recommend iMovie on iPad, I'm not sure about laptop though. Also, there is videos on YouTube how to get started and get more subscribers and stuff :3

HOPE THIS HELPED IDK
04-28-2014, 01:23 AM

i think you need good train for it.