This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best "general" blog website that also gives blogs good exposure?
04-28-2014, 01:11 AM
What is the best "general" blog website that also gives blogs good exposure?
I've been blogging now for around 8 years and have probably written around 500-600 blogs over that time. I've always just made blogs on smaller specialized websites that just happen to have blogging features. For example, I'm an avid video game player, so both of my last blogs were written on video game focused websites that had blog sections.

While I get decent views and comments from these sites, my blogs I write vary over a crazy range of topics. I blog about everything under the sun. I've written about my varied hobbies like video games, baking and cooking, music, to stuff about my professional career, to personal events in my life, to my opinions and thoughts on politics or debate topics, to love and relationships, and so much more. It's a pretty much "What's on my mind right now" blog with the editorial style blogs thrown every once in awhile. Even reviews now and then too.

The problem I'm having is that I often feel it's inappropriate to write such a large variety of blogs on such a specialized site. For example, writing things about baking on a video game website usually does not communicate well. One of my favorite reasons I blog is because it really feels like it gives me an opportunity to communicate with people my interests, my feelings, and opinions. It kind of feels like I'm sitting at a bar chatting with my best friends about my life, but instead that bar is the internet, and everyone on it gets a chance to be a friend and see what I have to say (and share their opinions too about the topic).

All and all, writing about baking on a video game website is something those people usually don't care about, so even though I want to write about a topic like that, I end up communicating it to the wrong groups of people. On the same page, I feel like trying to find specialized websites for all the topics I generally blog about is way too tedious and time consuming. (A bit stupid too). So for my question..

Is there any general type of blog website THAT ALSO gives recently written blogs lots of exposure? Even something like if you write a new blog it will show up on the front page of the website for awhile. I've looked at some general type blog websites, but they didn't really have any sort of feature that exposed your blogs just by you writing them, they could only be found with tags or search terms and what not. Maybe things have changed, and I feel that a general all around site for blogs is what I need. Any suggestions?

Sorry for the long post! You can tell I like writing. Tongue

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:18 AM

Go to the source of course WordPress themselves have a blogging platform that gets loads of exposure and if written well your post will too. With loads of categories so no more worries of mixing your thoughts.You should benefit from its members as well. You can find the link in the source box. Best of luck.

Ads

04-28-2014, 01:23 AM

Most websites would only display established blog. After all, there are thousands of blogs to choose from. You will need to earn any exposure by having the stats they require.
04-28-2014, 01:28 AM

According to Us visit here :- http://seomax.co/
04-28-2014, 01:33 AM

It sounds like you are looking for places to submit your different blog posts. There are sites where you can choose the category you would like to submit your blog post too. Check them out below: