This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you run a business on facebook?
04-28-2014, 01:21 AM

You can do a facebook page where you can advertise your product but exept for that I'm not so sure.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:25 AM

Reported by Wikipedia at the beginning of 2011 Facebook enjoyed over six hundred million active members, which means users that have signed directly into their particular accounts in the past Thirty days. At this moment in the US the traffic on Facebook is really so substantial that it has actually exceeded over Google. Which is not all. CNN has predicted that during the pursuing years Facebook traffic will certainly actually exceed Google and Yahoo web site traffic put together. What this mean for business owner like you? yes, this is a very potential market for your product to advertise.

What is the good thing doing buisness using facebook as a marketing media:

1. It costs NOTHING to run this entire business. And when I say nothing, I really mean nothing! This is something that really hooked me with this model of making money, and is a benefit not to be understated. Since you’re using free Facebook Fan Pages and not Facebook Advertising, your clicks cost nothing. No website hosting costs, no domain names to register, no staff to employ, no product creation expenses, no merchant accounts. You can promote anything as an affiliate and make as much money as you want, and no-one has any claim to any of it. This is a huge benefit because it means you can build up your income at your own pace, without racking up bills and overheads that need paying.
2. There’s nothing really technical about this business model. Creating a web page means you need to know HTML, maybe Javascript or PHP, editing graphics, etc. If you already use Facebook, you know how to run this business! You’re clicking buttons on the Facebook website that you’re already familiar with, adding friends, posting status messages, etc – stuff you probably already do with friends of family. It really is that simple.
3.Realistically, it will take around 30 days to see the kind of income that can start replacing a full-time salary.

OK then, hope your business success :-)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply