This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get paid to blog?
04-28-2014, 01:13 AM
How do I get paid to blog?
My friend gets paid for blogging about tech stuff on twitter and other online sources. I enjoy writing, blogging, telling my point of view on things. I enjoy writing about what I think about sports stuff mainly NBA. I have heard of websites that lets you blog about a product and you get paid for it. Are there any websites that you can get paid by blogging about sports teams or anything like that?
Or if nothing like blogging about sports then what websites are reliable and have a variety of things to blog about and still get paid? I have heard of the following but not sure if they are reliable:
payperpost.com
fiverr (sounds most interesting)
squidoo
smorty.com
triond
blogging.org
articleteller

I am not looking to get paid a lot of money because I am still young but have talent to write reviews and other creative writings. I want to know if there is any website that is free to sign up and write about.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2014, 01:21 AM

post pictures of me so u get famous Big Grin

Ads

04-28-2014, 01:28 AM

First of all, love the squirrel icon. What I'd suggest dong is writing for a few smaller websites, build up your reputation a bit then start writing for bigger websites. It probably will not get you much, but if you do it long enough you might be able to become a professional blogger. Just an idea! I'm sure everyone else has some good ones too.
04-28-2014, 01:33 AM

Sign up on Wordpress.com to set up your blog site. If you are already blogging, your first objective should be getting your site as many readers/followers as you can.

Once you have the traffic you can:
1. Post advertisement on your site where you get paid for every click on that ad.
2. Sell products on your site
3. Get commissions through affiliate links on your site
There are actually lots of possibilities. You may check the source below for more info.